SURGERY - TRAUMA PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Hospital-Employed Trauma Surgery
Enjoy a Great Quality of Life in Beautiful South Georgia
Hospital Employed Trauma Surgery opportunity joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years!!!
• Lucrative Never-Ending Base Salary
• 691-bed teaching hospital
• 106,000 Emergency Center visits annually
• 15,000 Surgeries Annually
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• H1B cap exempt employer
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Thank you for your time,
Regional Vice President, Recruiting
Specialty: Surgery - Trauma
Apply for SURGERY - TRAUMA PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly