- Position Type
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care and specialty care physicians and advance practice providers.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to join our thriving orthopedic surgery practice located in Bristol, CT. General or sports medicine focus is desired. New or recent graduates are welcome.
Be part of an energetic and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers that includes joint replacement specialist, orthopedic spine, podiatry, sports medicine, trauma/hand/general orthopedics, physiatry, pain management and orthopedic physician assistants all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Covers multiple office locations in and around Bristol community
- Includes orthopedic services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Top rated Level 3 Trauma community hospital
- Highly skilled OR support team, 24/7 Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- General orthopedic call 1:4
- On-site physical therapy
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly