Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Mercy Children’s Hospital in Louis, Missouri, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join a group of six board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians in our Pediatric Emergency Department.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
This Position Offers:
- Employment with Mercy Clinic, including highly competitive compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly