Colon Rectal Surgeon
- Position Type
We are seeking a board eligible/certified Colon Rectal Surgeon to join a collegial group of eleven surgeons with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”.
This position would be ideal for a surgeon interested in a high volume practice with a wide range colon and rectal surgeries including colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal disease patients. We do have the ability to accommodate a candidate with interest in minimally invasive procedures and/or robotic work.
The chosen candidate would have the opportunity to work with a skilled Gastroenterology team with specialization/expertise in inflammatory bowel disease, rectal ultrasound, stent placement and balloon treatment of strictures. In addition, Concord Hospital has an active Pelvic Medicine Department with gynecologists, urologists and physical therapy consultants.
Concord Surgical Associates is an energetic and fast growing practice looking for a motivated and skilled surgeon to support and expand our high quality program. Our team is comprised of a total of 11 surgeons with a vast array of sub-specialty interests and 8 advanced providers that run our inpatient service line 24/7. There is potential for faculty appointment at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, as well as, the availability of surgical residents and medical student teaching opportunities.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Value Based Incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- Fellowship Trained in Colon Rectal Surgery
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
Apply for Colon Rectal Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly