Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
- Position Type
Find yourself in a better place with Piedmont Healthcare. Piedmont Healthcare is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care fellowship trained physicians to join the expanding Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Division in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep trained physicians are also encouraged to apply.
Multiple opportunities available!
- Piedmont Henry – expanding an established Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep service line in Stockbridge, GA
- Piedmont Newnan – expanding an established Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep service line in Newnan, GA
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, outstanding benefits including CME, 401K with match, relocation assistance, and deferred compensation plan.
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- EPIC EMR
- MD or DO Medical Degree
- Candidate must be Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia.
- United States Residency and Fellowship trained
For more than a century, Piedmont Healthcare has been a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Last year, Piedmont served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits. For most, that would be a great track record. For us, it's a good start.
At Piedmont, we believe it's always time to get better.
Time to build on our reputation of excellence and enhance our services to deliver a whole new level of compassionate care, and time for discovering new treatment options while providing technology and tools that give patients the information they need - and the voice they deserve in choosing their healthcare.
Of course, the power of technology will never replace the power of a personal touch. That's why at Piedmont, we build long-term patient relationships and strong connections within our communities. What started as a single hospital a century ago has grown into an integrated healthcare system of 11 hospitals and close to 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia.
Piedmont’s purpose to make a positive difference in every life we touch is our Promise, and it governs our delivery of holistic patient-centric care. And we keep this promise every day. From our patients and their families, to our employees, volunteers, vendors and communities – making a positive difference is not just what we do, it’s who we are. Our team is committed to a common set of priorities aimed at creating a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts the patient first.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly