- Position Type
Great opportunity to join an established Anesthesia Group in the exciting city of College Station, TX!
American Anesthesiology of Texas is seeking a full-time anesthesiologist for our group practice in Bryan/College Station, Texas.
- Our practice provides anesthesia services at the following facilities: St. Joseph Regional Hospital, College Station Medical Center and The Physician Center
- Our diverse group of anesthesiologists and anesthetists provide anesthesia services in a team care approach
Located in the Brazos Valley, Bryan/College Station is a delightful surprise to visitors. A distinguished downtown, engaging history and quality accommodations will leave you wondering why it took so long to find us. With a population just over 100,000, Bryan/College Station has maintained its small town charm while providing big city opportunities. With Texas A&M University, the community can boast education, SEC sports and many types of art and entertainment options. Every change in the season brings a bounty of new activities. If you desire the big city, Houston and Austin are a little over an hour away and San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth are about 2 ½ hours.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly