RADIOLOGY - NEURO PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
This nationally recognized leader in neurological and neurosurgical care in central Florida has an opportunity for the right candidate to join their radiology team. If you strive for only the best and want to be an innovator, this may be the perfect position for you.
• Involvement in the continued strategic development of a world class interventional radiology program
• Join a large radiology department including an interventional neuroradiologist
• Hospital employed position with the largest and only hospital system in three Florida counties to provide interventional neuroradiology coverage
• Strong physician referral network and ability to also do general radiology
• Competitive Base salary starting in mid-$500K + production incentive based bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package including relocation
• Ranked #42 as Best Places to Live by US News & World Report, the Tampa Bay area is described as "being on vacation all year."
• Its diverse community offers a hip social scene, water sports of all kinds, a cultural arts center as well as home to three professional sports teams.
• Not to mention housing prices that are well below the national average, low unemployment and schools that rank well above the national average- Tampa is a city on the rise.
If great weather in a major metropolitan area with a great hospital system interests you, call me to get more details on this exceptional opportunity.
Senior Director of Recruitment
Text me at 678-206-7517
Specialty: Radiology - Neuro
Apply for RADIOLOGY - NEURO PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly