BREAST IMAGING - FLORIDA
- Position Type
Fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist sought for a full-time position for our high volume comprehensive breast care program in Lakeland, FL. As an ACR and NAPBC accredited breast center, Watson Clinic’s 13,000 sq ft Women’s Center houses an array of breast care services including all 3-D screening and diagnostic mammography, 3T breast MRI, dedicated breast sonographers, a dedicated breast surgeon as well as plastic reconstructive surgeons. As part of our breast imaging team, you will present in the weekly multidisciplinary breast cancer conferences on a rotational basis which include surgery, pathology, oncology and radiation oncology.
We offer the option to work full-time in mammography or a combination of mammography and general radiology if you prefer to keep up your other skills.
Full-time mammography will be a salaried, employed position, Mon-Fri, 8am -5pm.
Partnership will be offered to the radiologist who elects to share in the weekend call (approximately 10 weekends per year) and is willing to cover additional general radiology shifts on an as needed basis.
- Fully diversified practice with state of the art 3D technology – Hologic Tomosynthesis units, Hologic Selenia digital mammography, Phillips US units, CAD and state of the art PACS system
- Watson Clinic is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinic comprised of more than 200 providers
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
- Work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence
- Option for partnership after 2 years of employment
- Exceptional compensation with paid malpractice, CME allowance and relocation assistance
- Easy access to 2 international airports, we are located between Tampa and Orlando
- Lakeland and Central Florida is one of the fastest growing regions in the US and Watson Clinic’s medical staff have distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community of 500,000+
Only those with Fellowship training in Breast Imaging will be considered.
ABR certification required for partnership.
Skills and experience in all aspects of breast imaging and proficiency in ultrasound, stereotactic, and MRI guided- biopsies required.
Must be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in the state of Florida.
Apply for BREAST IMAGING - FLORIDA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly