Physician - Radiologist
- Position Type
To qualify for this position, applicants must meet all requirements by the closing date of this announcement, 05/31/2019.
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Physical requirements outlined below.
Preferred Experience: Board certified or board eligible in Radiology. Reference: VA Regulations, specifically VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Appendix G-2 Physician Qualification Standard. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office.
Physical Requirements: Light lifting (under 15 lbs.); light carrying (under 15 lbs.); use of fingers, walking 4-8 hours; standing 4-8 hours; near vision correctable at 13" to 16" to Jaeger 1 to 4; far vision correctable in one eye to 20/20 and 20/40 in the other; hearing (aid permitted); working closely with others; working alone; emotional and mental stability required.
Apply for Physician - Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly