CRITICAL CARE INTENSIVIST
- Position Type
Become part of a collegial and energetic group of physicians at Essentia Health – Fargo, ND!
- 28-bed ICU opened summer 2015
- Mixed surgical/medical ICU
- ICU staffed 24/7 by a dedicated group of pulmonary / critical physicians
- NP support daily
- Flexible practice schedule - work just in ICU or share part of the FTE with your other trained specialty if desired
- 168 shifts / year in the first two years. Requirement falls to 161 shifts / year in subsequent years with flexible monthly scheduling that allows longer off periods. 12-hour shifts cover 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM.
- 24/7 support from all necessary specialties - cardiothoracic surgery, nephrology, interventional cardiology, Interventional radiology, radiology, interventional neurology, neurology (with cEEG available), neurosurgery, general and vascular surgery, hematology
- ECMO capability (VV in house, AV placement and sent out)
- Dedicated support staff
- Excellent compensation with paid malpractice insurance
- BC/BE in Intensive Care
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000. Fargo is listed as a “Top 100 Best Places To Live” for 2018.
- Safe community
- Great schools
- 4 seasons activities and easy access to surrounding lakes for boating, fishing, hunting, skiing
- Competitive sporting events with AAIPB baseball, USHL hockey, NEFL football, National Premier Soccer League
- Excellent airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando-Sanford and Phoenix-Mesa
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-847-0845 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for CRITICAL CARE INTENSIVIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly