- Position Type
Atrium Health is actively recruiting two OBGYN Nocturnist Hospitalists for Pineville OBGYN Hospitalist Group. OBGYN Hospitalists will support Piedmont GYN/OB which is an established practice consisting of 13 Physicians and 7 Advanced Care Practitioners. This team is supported by excellent 24/7 midwife coverage, sub-specialty care and Critical Care coverage.
What you ll enjoy in this practice:
- Work Schedule: Night shift | 4 straight nights one week (Sun-Wed) alternating with 3 straight nights (Mon-Wed) or (Tues-Thurs)
- Guaranteed salary and excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance
- Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville, located in a quaint Charlotte, NC suburb, offers comprehensive maternity services in a warm and comfortable environment. Our maternity center has been recognized for supporting multiple birthing options and working with patients to accommodate their birth plan. Our family-centered approach involves mother-baby care and allows mother and baby to stay together in their private room.
- Labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) care all take place in one of our private, spacious suites all designed around the needs of patients and their families.
- For premature infants or newborns needing special care immediately after birth, we offer a Level III Neonatal Care Unit (NCU). Our NCU staff includes neonatologists, registered nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners who offer the latest technology in a warm and supportive environment.
- Our NCU can provide extra assistance for babies born as early as 28 weeks. Should even more specialized care be required, transport to the Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery at Atrium Health is available.
The Charlotte Region boasts being US News #14 for Best Places to Live of Top 100 Metro areas in the United States. Great schools, housing options and a wealth of recreational activities including two large lakes, 37 miles of greenway trails, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center are a few of the attractions. With an International Airport, a growing population and a thriving economy sitting just under the national average for cost of living, Charlotte has great weather with mild winters while still experiencing 4 seasons.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly