- Position Type
Physician (Rheumatology) – Franciscan Physician Network – Indianapolis, Indiana
Req ID: 18040
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join an established rheumatology practice FPN Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Specialists Indianapolis. Our Indianapolis rheumatologists and staff specialize in the care of people with arthritis, osteoporosis and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 18-20 patients per day
- 1 – 2 inpatient cases
- Common Diagnoses:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Onsite lab
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis is located in beautiful Marion County, IN. Located 3.5 hours southeast of downtown Chicago, 4 hours to Michigan and 4.5 hours to Nashville, TN.
Indianapolis is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburb feel, the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools surrounding the city.
- Indianapolis = 864,771 Marion County = 939,020
- Indianapolis has a plethora of restaurants to choose from. From the famous Hoosier Tenderloin, cuisines from around the world, farm-to-table eats with many more options to choose from
- Opportunities for a choice in homes where you can build to suit, commute from downtown Indianapolis or, live in multiple established neighborhoods/subdivisions, all available within a reasonable price and a close distance to the hospital
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Hunting opportunities available in the region
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses Indianapolis has to offer
Whether you are new to the area or moving back, Indianapolis has a lot tooffer individuals or families. If you are new to the area please click here for city information
Apply for Physician (Rheumatology)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly