- Position Type
Vascular Surgeon – Summa Health - Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Vascular Surgeon to join a team of four experienced providers. Our practice includes all aspects of vascular care with a high volume of open and endovascular procedures, including but not limited to EVAR, FEVAR, TEVAR, aortic dissections, and complex lower extremity revascularization. Our physicians have more than 100 years of combined clinical practice, making Summa one of the most experienced vascular teams in Northeast Ohio. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Active involvement in medical student, resident, and fellow education
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Dedicated vascular labs and hybrid endovascular surgical suite on-site
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
- Strong, tenured nursing and support staff
- Epic System’s EMR
- 100% Vascular Surgery – No General Surgery Required
- To learn more, please visit https://www.summahealth.org/vascularsurgery
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly