- Position Type
Gastroenterologist Summa Health Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist to join our employed physician group.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Call schedule 1:4 allowing for exceptional work/life balance
- Endo Suite immediately below office
- Candidate will step into a busy practice immediately
- Support of the Medicine Department with residents and students on inpatient service
- Robust imaging on site
- Anesthesia support for all procedures
- Direct scheduling of colonoscopy
- Academic appointment available through NEOMED
- Epic System s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is a vital heartland city at the center of multiple major transportation routes and only 40 minutes from Cleveland.Akron is surrounded by lush greenery and adjacent to Cuyahoga Valley National Park.In 2015, Forbes Magazine named Akron, Ohio as one of America s 20 most affordable cities. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping.Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly