PEDIATRICS - RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
A world-renowned children's hospital is seeking a Pediatric Radiologist to join its staff in a clinical faculty position. Live and work in a major metro area of 3 million with a cost of living 12% lower than the national average.
• Work at a recently renovated 195-bed stand-alone pediatric hospital, ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a "Best Children's Hospital"
• Collaborate with 200+ specialists regarded as leading pediatric experts
• Teach at a top medical school with more than 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs
• Make an impact with the opportunity to participate in individual and cooperative research
• Enjoy a laidback, collegial work environment with a flexible schedule offering exceptional quality of life and lucrative earning potential
• Competitive starting salary guarantee with additional departmental incentives and bonus distributions
• 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting and relocation paid at 5% of base salary
• Fellowship trained physicians or those with comparable experience encouraged to apply
• Academic experience highly valued, but physicians with private practice experience also welcomed to apply
• This vibrant major Midwest metropolitan area has a population of almost 3 million
• Enjoy direct access to an international airport, visit award-winning art, history, and science museums, or cheer for your favorite professional sports team in the #2 Baseball City in the US
• Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
• Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children in the #1 Best City for Young Families
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller. Call 469-909-6657, Text 636-628-8559 or Email email@example.com.
Specialty: Pediatrics - Radiology
Apply for PEDIATRICS - RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly