One of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country is seeking a ...
- Position Type
Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, VA is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country. Already established as the area’s leader in gastroenterology care, the group added several stellar providers in 2018. With an abundance of work available, and a demonstrated community need for additional providers, they are looking to continue to grow and expand. A team-oriented culture and excellent support staff help to ensure the incumbent’s success and allow for an unlimited potential for development and growth.
Highlights of the positions include:
- Be a part of the areas paramount group in gastroenterology care with a service area of over 250,000.
- 2020's qualify
- General gastroenterology, ERCP and EUS are required.
- Industry leading compensation and stellar benefits package (Relocation, loan repayment, health, disability, retirement/matching, malpractice coverage and more)
- Sentara RMH Medical Center is a 238 bed, non-profit community hospital on a 254-acre campus.
- Practice medicine in a truly picturesque part of the country surrounded by the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountain ranges.
A stellar quality of life is the driving factor in people wanting to live and work in Harrisonburg. It’s close proximity to the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountains and Shenandoah National park, offers an abundance of outdoor recreation making it an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts. Harrisonburg offers a wide range of housing options, natural beauty, four seasons, and a relaxed lifestyle. In addition, the area boasts outstanding elementary/secondary educational opportunities, as well as 8 colleges and universities within a 50-mile radius.
Harrisonburg is located within a reasonable driving distance of Washington D.C., Richmond and Charlottesville and the local airport offers convenient daily flights to and from Washington Dulles International Airport. With all the major amenities of a major city without all the hassles, the area is an ideal place to live, practice medicine and raise a family.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Apply for One of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country is seeking a ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly