- Position Type
Methodist Healthcare System is assisting a preeminent GI practice in San Antonio, Texas with recruitment efforts for a BC or BE, Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship trained Gastroenterologist.
An ideal candidate will be licensed or eligible for a Texas medical license and have training and experience in advanced/therapeutic endoscopy, including EUS and ECRP.
Practice & Position Highlights:
* Large, comprehensive practice with general and advanced gastroenterologists - providing built in referrals sources and shared call support
* Multiple ambulatory surgery centers and practice locations across San Antonio
* Diverse practice offered through inpatient, outpatient, and endoscopy work
* Great work/life balance with 1:7 call
* Partnership track available, comprehensive salary and benefits package
* Productivity model allows for strong earning potential, with a comprehensive benefits package
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the national average.
Our growing city was recently named by U.S. News and World Report as the #2 best place to live in Texas, and #14 in all of the US! (https://realestate.usnews.com/places/texas/san-antonio)
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly