Inpatient Hospitalist Openings at Piedmont
- Position Type
Join our hospitalist team at Piedmont Mountainside! Full time opportunities currently exist to work with our mature Hospital Medicine service providing exceptional patient care in our multi specialty facility located at the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains.
- Exceptional clinical skills, outstanding communication skills and the attitude to thrive as a team member.
- Needs to be comfortable with vent management
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
Piedmont Healthcare (PHC), a not-for-profit organization, is the parent company of 11 renowned hospitals in the Metro Atlanta area. It includes Piedmont Physicians Group, a multi-specialty group in over 50 offices along with more than 20 employed specialists in over 15 locations across greater Atlanta, Piedmont Heart Institute and Piedmont Clinic, a 1500-member physician network. Piedmont has been named one of the nation's ‘100 Best Performing Integrated Healthcare Networks.
Total compensation package includes competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, vacation, CME, and a 401K retirement plan.
- 7 on 7 off or 5 day a week schedule
- No Nights and No Call
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Competitive base pay with bonus and compensation for extra shift work
- Comprehensive benefits package
- EPIC System
Apply for Inpatient Hospitalist Openings at Piedmont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly