- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Urologist Physician in Illinois
StartDate: 07/01/2019Available Shifts: Full Time - 1:3 Call Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.00
Join one of the Midwest’s premier multispecialty groups and enjoy the benefits of partnership after only 1 year. The ability to practice great medicine autonomously with the strength of a physician focused administration leads to the highest physician satisfaction in the nation. With 85 years of experience, this physician led, 170 provider/32 specialties, private practice group, knows how to thrive financially and attain low physician turnover. This group is actively recruiting for a Urologist who wants to walk into a busy and thriving practice joining another Urologist and Surgical PA.
- Joining 1 Urologist, 1 Surgical PA in this Busy and Lucrative Practice
- Da Vinci Robot system available
- Enjoy built in referrals with a 170 provider, physician owned, multi-specialty group
- Practice and enjoy profit sharing in a state of the art office complex that includes: Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CTI, Ultrasound and X-Ray), 6 OR Outpatient Surgery Center, Medical Spa, Sleep Lab, retail pharmacy and more!
- $600,000 base salary plus bonuses year 1—$1,000,000 earning potential
- $60,000 signing bonus
- 1 year to partnership—shareholders earn 95th percentile or more
- Also enjoy full benefits including CME, paid time off, malpractice coverage, relocation stipend, and 401K matching
- The best of both worlds! This medium-sized city is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with a community.
- 700,000 service area population
- Excellent schools—public and private elementary and high school options available
- Lots to do—everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
BE/BC Urology - 2020 Residents Accepted
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply for Urologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly