Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon Physician - in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $750000.00 - 850000.00
Join one of the Midwest’s premier multispecialty groups and enjoy the benefits of partnership after only one year. The ability to practice great medicine autonomously with the strength of a physician focused administration lead to the highest physician satisfaction in the nation. With 85 years of experience, this physician led, 170 provider/32 specialties, private practice group, knows how to thrive financially and attain low physician turnover. This group is looking for a surgeon who wants a 100% total joints/adult reconstructive surgery practice in an orthopedics center of excellence.
- Join 2 orthopedic trauma surgeons, 1 total joint surgeon, 2 sports medicine surgeons, and 3 PA/NPs along with 170 other specialists and referring physicians in this growing multi-specialty group
- True quality of life opportunity—orthopedic trauma surgeons take first call
- Enjoy built-in referrals and a growing practice
- Practice and enjoy profit sharing in a state-of-the-art office complex that includes: outpatient imaging center (MRI, CTI, Ultrasound and X-Ray), 6 OR Outpatient Surgery Center, Outpatient PT and OT Gym, retail pharmacy and more
- $775,000 base salary plus productivity bonuses—$850,000+ year one earning potential
- $75,000 signing bonus
- 1 year to partnership—shareholder earn between the 75th and 95th percentile for their specialty
- Also enjoy full benefits including CME, paid time off, malpractice coverage, relocation stipend, and 401K matching
The best of both worlds! This medium-sized city is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with a community.
- 700,000 service area population
- Excellent schools—public and private elementary and high school options available
- Lots to do—everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
Fellowship trained ORS that is board eligible/certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons. 2020 fellows are accepted.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgery, Foot And Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopeadic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly