- Position Type
Faculty appointment rank per experience, and clinical anesthesiology position with attractive schedule and very competitive compensation as well as outstanding benefits package.
- A university with more than 90 undergraduate programs and nearly 100 graduate programs.
- One of the region's largest employers with more than 2,200 faculty members and 6,000 staff.
- Existing state of the art facilities and a new $550M hospital and outpatient center underway.
- Medical School with over 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs throughout affiliated network.
- Work within the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care with 38 faculty and clinical staff.
- A schedule providing excellent quality of life and very competitive base salary.
- Great Anesthesiology program with over 40 residents and fellows.
- 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting.
- Combined salary and retirement for Asst. Prof at $387K and Assoc. Prof at $411K.
- Additional departmental incentives and bonus distributions.
- Full executive level employee benefits package.
- Relocation paid at 5% of base salary.
- This major market Midwest metropolitan area has a population of almost 3 million.
- Enjoy direct access to an international airport, cultural arts, professional sports, etc.
- Excellent schools, tremendous real estate options and safe neighborhoods.
Please call me, Irven Stacy, Director of Recruiting, for immediate confidential consideration at 770.643.5549, TEXT 770.905.6272, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for ANESTHESIOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly