Hawaii - General Gastroenterology - Destination Location!
- Position Type
Gastroenterology in Maui, Hawaii - Location, Location, Location
Hawaii – General Gastroenterology – Destination Location!
Full Community and Hospital Support with a Flexible Work Week
Noho me ka Hau’oli – (Be Happy) – Enjoy the Best Quality of Life Possible
A Gastroenterologist Physician is needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island state.
- Typical work week will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Expect to see between 10 and 15 patients per day during clinic hours
- This is a general gastroenterology opportunity with the option for ERCP and EUS
- Cover one large community-based hospital and your clinic
- Schedule split between the hospital and clinic
- Call split between the gastroenterologists and the general surgeons on staff
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple Beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless!
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
Apply for Hawaii - General Gastroenterology - Destination Location!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly