CONTINUING CARE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join its Continuing Care Department at Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced physician to deliver post-acute care in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- Provide care in a variety of settings using a multi-disciplinary approach
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with 5 years of experience
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine preferred
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Apply for CONTINUING CARE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly