OB/GYN Needed at Upscale Practice in Maryland
- Position Type
An OB/GYN position is newly available at a facility in Maryland. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient demand. Your schedule will be clinic and 1:4 call. The hospital has a level II NICU and da Vinci robot available. You will need to be board certified. You will need a MD state license and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located near the Washington, DC area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to Van.Ruttley@comphealth.com.
- Growing practice
- Level ll NICU
- Call 1:4
- DaVinci robot available at the hospital
- Student loan repayment negotiable
- Highly-sought after and very safe location in Maryland
- Excellent benefits provided
- Great vacation time with CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed at Upscale Practice in Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly