Locum Tenens Help is Required from an OB/GYN Physician in Maine
- Position Type
We are helping a Maine-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:2 call and the facility handles 18 22 deliveries per month.
You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a ME state license before this assignment starts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 18 22 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Help is Required from an OB/GYN Physician in Maine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly