Help is Wanted from Temporary Urologist in Georgia
- Position Type
An exciting locum tenens urology physician opportunity is now available in Georgia. The ideal physician is proficient in general urology care and has an active GA state license. The assignment schedule will consist of call coverage, and you can expect a light call volume. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Caseload: Light call volume
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Help is Wanted from Temporary Urologist in Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly