Orthopedic Surgeon Need in Southern West Virginia
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a booming general orthopedic practice in West Virginia with their search for an orthopedic surgeon. You will be joining another extremely busy orthopedic surgeon with a strong referral base. The call schedule will be 10 days per month. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a West Virginia medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical/dental benefits, vacation,/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME reimbursement, a 401K retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and site qualifies for student loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Southern West Virginia. You will enjoy all kinds of events in the summers and winters. This is a wonderful community with lots of parks and great schools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General orthopedic surgeon
- Rapidly growing practice
- Strong referral base
- 10 days of call per month
- Join another very busy surgeon
- Board certified or eligible
- Hospital-employed position
- Sign-on and full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Need in Southern West Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly