Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Vermont
- Position Type
An exciting general orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available at a hospital in Vermont. They are looking for candidates that can start in 2020. The current orthopods see general orthopedic cases including knees, hips, shoulder, and sports medicine. You will join two other orthopods and one PA. Your call will be 1:3. They welcome board certified and board eligible surgeons. This position will require a current Vermont license, and CompHealths licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package. You will be offered health, dental, life insurance, a retirement plan, long-term and short-term disability, and CME time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General orthopedic surgeon
- Shared 1:3 call schedule
- Join two orthopods and a PA
- Employed practice model
- Only considering 2020 candidates
- Sorry, no visa candidates
- Excellent salary
- Benefits offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly