Physician - Academics-Rheumatology
- Position Type
*Clinical Faculty: Division of Rheumatology-Department of Medicine, University of Arizona
Banner University Medical North Tucson, AZ 85719-1478
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Employee
- Verified Date:07/22/2019
- Job ID:494831
- Employer Job ID:BCAP 27458
The Division of Rheumatology and Department of Medicine is actively recruiting an outstanding experienced clinician to join a clinical faculty team that provides patient care in the areas of outpatient, teaching and opportunities for research. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- M.D./D.O. degree
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Ability to obtain an AZ license
- Graduate of ACGME Internal Medicine/Rheumatology Program
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide 8 outpatient clinics per week
- Provide 6-8 weeks on the Inpatient Rheumatology Consult service
- Must be a collaborative team member, with the desire to help develop educational and/or quality improvement projects
- Ability to teach medical students, residents and fellows on the consult service and outpatient clinics.
The University of Arizona Rheumatology team of physicians, nurses and other health-care staff works to bring relief to adult patients with arthritis and musculoskeletal problems such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory myopathy
- Common musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical North
3838 N Campbell, Building 2, Tucson, AZ 85719-1478 Physician - Academics-Rheumatology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly