- Position Type
Cohesive Team Environment
Welcoming to New Graduates
Variety of Cases
Mednax is seeking an anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice in Urbana, IL.
- The practice provides anesthesia services at Presence Covenant Medical Center; a 210-bed comprehensive medical facility.
- The variety of anesthesia cases include: cardiac, thoracic, neuro, general, OB, healthy peds and bread and butter cases.
- Experienced providers or new graduates welcome
Urbana is part of the Urbana-Champaign micro-urban community. One of the greatest characteristics of this area is the outstanding quality of life and low cost of living. In recent years, Urbana has been cited by the National Home Builders Association as one of the top ten most affordable housing markets in the United States. The highly ranked school districts, park district, and award-winning mass transit district highlight the community's dedication to excellence. If you enjoy dining out, you will appreciate the wide variety and number of restaurants that rank Urbana as one of the number one places in the United States for dining pleasure. For those who crave a small-town atmosphere with access to a metropolitan lifestyle, the city of Urbana is the place to be.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly