Baltimore, MD: Rheum for busy hospital-based practice. Have 3 Rheums but one is retiring. O/P wi...
- Position Type
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Rheumatologist is needed to join a busy Rheumatology practice. It will be an out-patient opportunity with in-patient consult responsibility. They have three Rheumatologists on staff. The new rheumatologist will be a replacement for one who will be retiring. There is some teaching. This is a hospital based opportunity. Employed by a teaching hospital. $ Offering very competitive salary, work RVU productivity, full benefits, etc. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their state-of-the-art teaching hospital is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Rheumatologist is needed to join a busy Rheumatology practice.
- They have three Rheumatologists on staff.
- However, the new Rheumatologist will be a replacement for one of their three Rheumatologists who will be retiring.
- It will be an out-patient opportunity with in-patient consult responsibility.
- Call will be equally shared. It may involve some call at a “sister” community hospital.
- There is no running around. The new Rheumatologist will be hospital-based.
- There will be some teaching responsibilities.
- All the rheumatologists in this group are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital. It is part of a regional healthcare system.
- It has a very large staff of physicians. Most of their Specialists have an academic affiliation at this very prestigious medical school!
- Their Division of Rheumatology is a “Center of Excellence.”
- This stellar Division of Rheumatology offers comprehensive care for patients with rheumatic diseases associated with inflammation, swelling and pain of the joints. These diseases include osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Availability: Rheumatologists who will be completing their fellowship training in June of 2019 and rheumatologists who are already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will be seriously considered.
- As mentioned above, the new Rheumatologist will be hospital based and hospital employed. This very well-regarded hospital is part of a regional healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive, flexible and strong starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Rheumatologist’s experience.
- There is also an work RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Rheumatology!
Apply for Baltimore, MD: Rheum for busy hospital-based practice. Have 3 Rheums but one is retiring. O/P wi...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly