- Position Type
Work/Life Balance Living in Coastal Northern CA!
Dignity Health Medical Group Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, http://dhmf.org/dominican, is seeking an energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing PM&R physician to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician owned group with more than 80 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 250-bed hospital, http://dominicanhospital.org.
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period plus annual bonuses for shareholders
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits
- Full time position, with no weekends, no nights, and no call
- Mixed practice including hospital and office-based practice
- Involved in direct patient care in the office and in the hospital
- Office-based practice includes interventional spine and joint procedures
- Hospital-based practice consists of 20 acute rehabilitation beds in addition to a bustling consult service
- Practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years
- Some holiday coverage will be required
Apply for PM&R Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly