- Position Type
Corporate Leadership Opportunity
Combination of Clinical and Administrative Duties
Beautiful Westchester County
Mednax is seeking an experienced anesthesiologist with strong leadership experience to join our highly skilled anesthesia team in Mount Kisco, NY as Corporate Medical Director.
- CMD responsibilities include - liaison between practice and corporate/regional leadership, financial and operational success, management of day-to-day operations and communication with hospital administration
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative
- Our practice consists of 14 physicians and 9 CRNAs who work together in a care team model
- We offer a variety of anesthesia cases which include: general, pediatric, ENT, Ortho, OB/GYN, GYN Oncology, Vascular, Thoracic, Ophthalmology Plastics, Urology and Neurology
- First Call – average 2-3 per month
- Second Call – average 2-3 per month
Mount Kisco, NY is located in Westchester County and only an hour and a half away from New York City. This area has its own urban vibe, with an abundance of culture and nightlife. It's surrounded by history dated back to the Revolutionary War, picturesque colonial towns, chic shopping, arts and lots of outdoor activities. With the Long Island Sound on the southeast, Hudson River on the west and other beaches, Westchester County is a boater's paradise. Additionally, with its natural beauty, there are plenty of opportunities for other adventures. Residents can enjoy hiking, biking, water sports, apple picking and a variety of sports during the winter. Westchester County has something for everyone to enjoy.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly