BC/BE Pulmonary/ Critical Care Physicians
A Place to Learn. A Place to Practice. A Place to Call Home .
Become a part of one of the region s largest health care network while bringing your Pulmonary and Critical Care skills to the beautiful countryside community of Schuylkill County, PA. St Luke's University Health Network is looking for a BC/BE Pulmonary/ Critical Care Physicians who will provide inpatient pulmonary and critical care support to our recently renovated 32 bed, Level IV Trauma Center and support consistent outpatient pulmonary access. You will enjoy the benefit of a close community atmosphere with the support of high quality, state of the art network resources.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network, you will enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Flexible model that will allow you to rotate through our higher acuity facilities
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
About St. Luke s
We are the region s largest, most established health system with seven hospitals spanning 9 counties. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke s created the region s first Medical School. Repeatedly, including 2017, St. Luke s has earned Truven s 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital. St. Luke s is a member of the AAMC Council of Teaching Hospitals and a Regional Branch Campus and major affiliate of Temple University School of Medicine. To learn more about St. Luke s, please visit us at www.slhn.org
When you join our team you will join the national movement to improve health access and health status of Rural America.
Apply for BC/BE Pulmonary/ Critical Care Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly