MATERNAL AND FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Maternal and Fetal Medicine Opening with a Top Ranked Hospital. The hospital is affiliated with one of the leading non-profit Catholic Health Systems in the United States with unlimited amounts of resources.
• Established referral system from a large well respected OBGYN physicians
• M-F schedule - Deliveries optional
• Medical Director position available
• 325-bed hospital-level II trauma care including a Level III NICU
• 500K base plus comprehensive full benefits package, CME time and allowance, malpractice
• PTO offered, relocation, loan repayment, and/or sign-on bonus
• H1-Bs will be considered - teaching opportunities optional
Thriving Midwest community serving as the commercial, medical, an educational and cultural hub for the Indiana/Kentucky/Illinois tri-state region.
• Vibrant downtown areas, various eateries including on the river, craft breweries, and local donut/coffee shops.
• A family-oriented lifestyle offering multiple cultural activities including museums, farmers markets, prestigious golf/tennis/swim clubs, and sports leagues.
• Enjoy all 4 seasons in this centrally located city in Indiana - in just under 3 hours you can be in Indianapolis, Nashville, Louisville, and St. Louis.
For more information please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or text at 678-634-1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Maternal And Fetal Medicine
Apply for MATERNAL AND FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly