Physician - Neurosurgeon
- Position Type
Seeking an excellent Neurosurgeon to join a busy hosital employed practice.
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
- AnMed Hospital Level III Trauma Center – No Pediatrics
- General Neurosurgery with opportunity for growth
- 75% Spine 25% Cranial
- No Orthopedic Spine Surgeons in the County
- High Volume, Established Hospital Employed Practice with Large Referral Base
- Practice of two neurosurgeons with support of two physician assistants
- Call 1:4 shared with neighboring hospital
- Brain lab stereotaxis for Cranial Navigation, Airo intraoperative CT and True Beam SRS
- Dedicated Neurological Floor with 8 bed Neuro ICU and 8 Bed step-down unit with telemetry Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance
- Supportive leadership, collegial medical staff, advanced technology, and an award-winning health system
- Family Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
- Top Rated Schools
Health System Details
AnMed Health, an affiliate of Atrium Healthcare (formerly Carolinas Healthcare System), is a comprehensive 700-bed health system that has been recognized nationally for patient safety and clinical excellence. AnMed Health is one of The Joint Commission’s Top Performers for Key Quality Measures, one of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Hospitals and one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals.
AnMed Health’s team of excellent providers attracts patients from eight counties, serving the medical needs of roughly 400,000 people in northwestern South Carolina and northeast Georgia. The system is anchored by AnMed Health Medical Center, a 461-bed acute care hospital. AnMed Health also has a satellite North Campus which includes the 72-bed AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital, the 65-bed AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital, a comprehensive Cancer Center, outpatient physician offices and the Cardiac and Orthopedic Center. Major service lines include Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Care and Children's Care.
Anderson is located in the northwest corner of South Carolina on the shores of Lake Hartwell and in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. With affordable lakefront property and excellent school systems, you’ll see why more and more people call Upstate South Carolina home! The greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents. Anderson County’s strong manufacturing base has made the community a hub for automotive, advanced materials and biosciences companies.
Apply for Physician - Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly