- Position Type
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Spine Surgeon to join its neurosurgical team in Fargo, North Dakota, 2017. Join a practice of 7 neurosurgeons and 8 advanced practice providers in a busy, rapidly growing practice. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a regional referral center with a large catchment area.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon required, prefer fellowship trained in spine neurosurgery.
- Current spine surgeons average over 400 surgical cases per year.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, pain medicine, therapy and physician medicine and rehabilitation.
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
- Serving 800,000 patients over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- The metropolitan community of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo has a population of 230,000.
- Practice in a brand new, $494 million state-of-the-art hospital, opening in summer 2017 featuring 4 neurosurgical operating rooms.
- Level 2 Trauma Center, will be seeking Level 1 Trauma
- Currently provides neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics.
Be part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance and much more.
Apply for Neurosurgery Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly