- Position Type
Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is searching for BC/BE Rheumatologist to enjoy excellent colleagues, a strong health system, full practice support and existing patient demand with referrals from a loyal group of 150+ employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians, in a warm and welcoming community located in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The current team consists of two well established physicians working a Monday-Friday schedule averaging 15-20 patients per day. The incoming physician will inherit an existing patient panel and ramp up into a busy schedule. Our providers manage and treat a wide variety of patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases in an outpatient setting. The clinic is supported by a team of experienced nurses and staff, has a solid legacy of referral sources and is the only group serving the community. Minimal inpatient consults of 2-4 per month.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a team player who is confident in their skills to share our work ethic and common goal of providing exceptional care to all patients. The qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians, staff members and advanced practice clinicians.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- High volume, hospital-employed practice
- 5 day work week
- Minimal after hours call
- Onsite Radiology- X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
- In-house Infusion Center
- Full Lab
- Clinic space located on hospital campus and is supported by experienced office and clinical staff
- Hospital and Clinic equipped with EPIC, Dragon, Up to Date and more
WHO WE ARE:
Sentara RMH Medical Center opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located in Harrisonburg, Virginia on a 254-acre site in the Shenandoah Valley. SRMH is a 238-bed, all private room, not-for-profit hospital that has served its community for over 100 years in this beautiful university town. The community boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, affordable cost of living, vibrant downtown and historic roots. We are nationally known for our cultural activities and abundance of outdoor recreation based on the community’s proximity to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, Appalachian Trail, Shenandoah River, and Massanutten Four Season Resort. Residents enjoy easy access via interstate to international airports and a wide range of amenities in nearby Charlottesville, Washington D.C., Richmond and Roanoke. Harrisonburg is an excellent place to live, practice medicine and raise a family.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Sentara RMH Medical Group highlights of this opportunity include:
- Guaranteed and competitive compensation with performance incentives
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement package with matching contribution and pension plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and more
- Paid Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Additional CME time off and allowance, renewed annually
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly