Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine/Sleep Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine (WSU SOM) is seeking a board certified/eligible pulmonology/critical care physician for a full-time faculty position at Wayne State University School of Medicine on the Clinician-Educator Track at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank. Primary responsibilities include:
- Day to day clinical service responsibilities in the area of pulmonology/critical care/sleep medicine, through employment through Wayne State University Physician Group.
- Participation in the teaching program of both internal and external medical students, residents and fellows.
- Participation in research activities within the Department of Internal Medicine.
- Publication in peer-reviewed literature as author or co-author.
- Participation in scholarly activities in the area of pulmonology/critical care/sleep medicine.
- Participation in service assignments of importance to the Department, the School of Medicine and the University.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
Wayne State University is a public, urban research university located in the heart of Detroit. We offer more than 33,000 metropolitan Detroit students from all backgrounds a rich, high quality education via more than 350 academic programs in our 12 schools and colleges. Our deep rooted commitment to excellence, collaboration, integrity, and diversity and inclusion creates exceptional educational opportunities preparing students for success in a diverse, global society. WSU encourages applications from women, people of color, and other underrepresented minorities. Wayne State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Please go to our website to apply: jobs.wayne.edu and apply to Posting #s 044158 and 044159.
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly