- Position Type
CoxHealth/Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, a 120+ provider multi-specialty group in Springfield, MO, is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our busy practice.
- Great schedule. M-F, 8-5 in the clinic setting. 1:6 call.
- On-site ancillary services
- Minimal inpatient requirements, all performed at one hospital- Cox South, a 644 bed facility located across the street from the clinic.
- Enjoy a referral base of 200+ primary care providers due to our affiliation with CoxHealth, one of the leading integrated healthcare systems in the Midwest.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance, occurrence based
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of over 450,000 and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield has a diverse economy with low cost of living, and offers excellent amenities such as a wide variety of arts and cultural activities, great schools, and endless outdoor activities in the lakes and hills of the beautiful Ozarks.
CoxHealth is a diverse network of medical professionals caring for the Ozarks. Across our 6 hospitals and 80+ clinics, our caring staff of more than 11,500 employees are improving the well-being of our communities through state of the art healthcare, education, and research.
See what Springfield has to offer:
Apply for Rheumatology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly