- Position Type
Dynamic practice opportunity for Pediatric Anesthesiologists!
Navicent Hospital is proud to announce a new children's hospital opening in February, 2019 and we are seeking a full-time BC/BE pediatric anesthesiologist to join our team. The preferred candidate will be proficient in regional anesthesia, ultrasound guided anesthetic techniques and cardiac cases.
- Additional anesthesia services provided by the practice include: general surgery, pediatrics, OB services, US for blocks, US for vascular access, TEEs, ortho and neurosurgery.
- The practice provides a full array of anesthesia services at Navicent Health, which has 29 ORs, several ancillary suites and a free standing outpatient facility. It is a Level-I trauma center.
- Our team consists of 16 anesthesiologists and 58 anesthetists including AAs and CRNAs, who work together in a team care model.
Located in the center of the state, Macon is the economic engine of central Georgia. With an exciting musical heritage, picturesque architecture, and a rich historical past, Macon has some of the best sights and activities. Sample the mouthwatering soul food and check out Macon signature dishes at local restaurants in a city where a night out means fine dining, drinks, or dancing, but also a moonlit walk among old southern mansions, a broadway play, or a live show at the birthplace of southern rock. Victorian-style mansions, ancient indian mounds, recreational activities, cultural heritage and friendly people come together to create the New Southern lifestyle.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly