- Position Type
Growing Rheumatology Practice Near Madison, WI!
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, WI!
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Join a growing practice seeking a collaborative partner!
- See a wide variety of cases, mainly adult patients
- Epic electronic medical record is used throughout the entire organization
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment
- Call is very minimal
- Schedule can be flexible
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation model, with guarantee period (based on MGMA)
- Paid licensing/DEA/board certification
- Paid CME ($5,000 per year)
- Two professional associations per year and state medical society memberships
- Paid relocation (up to $10,000)
- Paid malpractice insurance & paid tail insurance
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theatre and unique shopping and dining. Located 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly