- Position Type
Self Regional Healthcare, located in Greenwood, S.C., is seeking an additional board-eligible or board-certified neurosurgeon to join our hospital employed group. Our comprehensive neurosurgery team currently has physicians trained in general, complex spine, tumor surgery and minimally invasive spine. The team is seeking an enthusiastic provider that has demonstrated skill and interest in spine cases as these volumes continue to grow with the development of our Spine Center.
• The vast majority of cases are cervical and lumbar spine fusions and decompression type procedures, 90% of our surgery is scheduled and elective.
• Brainlab iCT with which we have performed more than 2,000 image-guided procedures
• Pain management and physiatry as part of our service line
• PA and NP that assist with day to day office and hospital patient care
• Level III Trauma Center • Excellent shared, 1:3 call rotation
• Office located on hospital campus where surgeries are performed
Best in class compensation:
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefits
• Paid malpractice
• CME Time and allowance
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• 403(b) match and 457(b)
• Health, dental and other desirable benefits
About Greenwood, S.C.:
Just an hour from Columbia and Greenville, Greenwood, or as it is called the “Emerald City,” offers a temperate climate, year-round golf and recreation and lakeside living at pristine Lake Greenwood. It is also home to the S.C. Festival of Flowers, a celebration of flora that features larger-than- life topiaries during the month of June.
Contact information: Twyla Camp, Physician Recruiter, Self Regional Healthcare at email@example.com or (864)725-7029.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly