MFM to Join 9, Affiliated with Denver's Largest Hospital System
- Position Type
Denver, Colorado, MFM practice is seeking an additional MFM to join this well-established nine-physician practice.
- This full service practice, with 13 offices, averages between 650-700 annual deliveries at three hospitals
- The practice is very involved in research and education so the ideal candidate will enjoy learning and being mentored by seasoned MFMs and providing all the inpatient and outpatient services offered
- Physicians stay current on the latest technology and are recognized as being on the cutting-edge of MFM services.
- The MFM physicians work closely with OB hospitalists that are also part of Obstetrix Medical Group of Colorado
- Most of the NICUs are covered by affiliated group of neonatologists, with full pediatric subspecialty support
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation.
A wide range of residential options are available – from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized today as one of the best school systems in the country and the cost of living in the Denver area is lower than most major cities.
Clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
MedNax benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of a national medical group, MEDNAX gives physicians the tools you need to build your career, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for MFM to Join 9, Affiliated with Denver's Largest Hospital System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly