- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking a full time, BE/BC Gastroenterologist physician.
- Join a well-established GI team in Berkeley, CA
- Ideal candidate must have completed or be in their final year of GI Fellowship and preferably trained in ERCP and
- Great diversity of patients and varied work environments including both outpatient and inpatient
- An opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic multi-specialty medical group
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
Apply for BE/BC Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly