- Position Type
Like crabs??? We are looking for a BC Anesthesiologist
to join our practice in beautiful Baltimore, MD
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our expanding group practice in Baltimore, MD. Our practice provides anesthesia services at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Sheppard Pratt Health System, Pine Orchard ASC, Towson Surgical Center, Surgery Center of Bel Air and Columbia Surgical Institute.
- We offer an array of anesthesia cases which include; general surgery, peds, OB/GYN, ortho, urology, neuro, thoracic, vascular and pain management
- The following work schedule is available; Mon-Fri, no call or weekends, with optional overtime opportunities
- Our providers deliver anesthesia care both via care team (60%) & physician alone (40%) models
Baltimore, Maryland's largest city and economic hub, is known for its beautiful harbor and quirky and distinct neighborhoods. Here you will find something thrilling and entertaining for everyone. From Mount Vernon, the city's cultural hub, to historic Fell's Point, the Entertainment District, striking architecture, monuments, statues and murals, enliven Baltimore at every turn. Between our hundreds of unique neighborhoods, sports teams, arts destinations, and a city center always awake with action, there's never an open calendar day in Baltimore.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly