- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking a full time, BC Gastroenterologist physician.
- Join a well-established GI team in East Bay, predominantly Berkeley area and Castro Valley
- Ideal candidate must have completed GI Fellowship
- Great diversity of patients and varied work environments including both outpatient and inpatient
- Collaborative care with general surgery, primary care and hospitalists
- An opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic multi-specialty medical group
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
Job Number: SEBMG2018-128
Berkeley is a vibrant and dynamic city that is consummately Californian in setting, international in cultural outlook, and filled with superb restaurants, shops, theaters and cafes. Berkeley has a creative scene which extends from the performing and visual to the culinary arts. In the East Bay, Berkeley is a stylish arts and entertainment destination. Berkeley is a town with live theater and music most every night and its theatrical and cultural venues keep the arts front and center, citywide and year-round. Berkeley is also known for its food. Berkeley is passionate about cuisine, and it shows on the menus of the city's innovative, influential restaurants, inside the dozens of specialty food stores and stands that line its avenues, and at the trio of weekly farmers markets in town. With so many cultural and culinary experiences to savor indoors, Berkeley also has many ways to enjoy the great outdoors. The city extends from San Francisco Bay into a forested coastal range, offering hiking and biking trails that run along the bay and up into the city's landmark regional parks. People can enjoy sailing, rock climbing, kayaking, windsurfing, skateboarding, golf, and beautiful gardens. Berkeley is also careful to honor and celebrate its past with dozens of historic monuments and architectural treasures. For sports fans, Berkeley is home to the Cal Bears and within easy reach of a number of professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland As, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers.
Apply for BC Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly