- Position Type
I am recruiting for a Hospital owned Multi-Specialty Group looking to build a Geriatrics practice within the MSG.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic physician who wants to be involved in the continued growth and development of a well-established office practice.
This is an employment opportunity that includes a base salary, wRVU bonus incentive compensation and full health benefit package, 401K, and Deferred Compensation plan.
• Hospital employment opportunity with a well-established Multi-Specialty Group.
• Practice specifics developed to meet the physician's career interests.
• Ability to be a part of a Healthcare system’s Medical Group physician governance.
• Opportunity to fulfill community need due to growth of demand and the Healthcare system’s Medical Group’s expansion of Primary Care Physician offices.
• Teaching opportunities are possible.
There are theaters, museums, sporting events all minutes away from the community, with an eclectic mix of restaurants and boutique shops. It is Centrally located in Northeast N.J., 20 minutes to New York City by train.
They have one of the Premier school districts in Northeast New Jersey with a choice between Public, Private and Charter School Education. Access to Premier Fresh and Salt Water Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and Hunting are all nearby.
Come live and work in a wonderful community located within easy commuting distance for one’s spouse (if they work), into “The City”, either by bus, rail, or car.
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly