- Position Type
We are seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our thriving and growing Rheumatology practice in gorgeous Honolulu.
Rheumatologist will be joining a well-established practice with immediate patient load from owner and physician, Dr. Arakawa.
Dr. Arakawa is also an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine.
Here are some details about our unique opportunity:
- Spectacular outpatient office right next to Queen’s Medical Center campus
- One-stop-shop clinic with own lab, x-ray, DEXA, and infusion suite
- Affiliated with and privileges at Queen’s Medical Center
- Full support staff of 5 experienced RNs, medical assistants, in-house billers, and 2 receptionists.
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum of rheumatology
- Rheumatologist will transition to full patient load when s/he is ready.
- Will have opportunities to engage with the community through educational presentations.
- Highly competitive salary
- Perfect setting for a balanced professional & personal lifestyle in a beautiful, safe coastal community.
- Honolulu offers all the amenities of a larger metropolitan area, but recreational options and the beach are just a few minutes away.
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Malpractice
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Paid parking—attached to the office building
Come join our team!
Please click APPLY for more information on this opportunity!
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly