- Position Type
Come grow with us at White Plains Hospital
Ranked eighth most beautiful hospital in the U.S. on Soliant Health's list of Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
We are seeking a full-time BC anesthesiologist to join our growing anesthesia group practice in White Plains, NY.
- Our practice provides anesthesia services at White Plains Hospital and three ASCs in the area
- Our group is composed of 33 anesthesiologists and 4 CRNAs
- Anesthesia cases include general, OB, regional and vascular
- We cover 13 ORs, 4 Endo suites, IR and Cath Lab and L&D (2000 deliveries/year)
- We work together in a care team model
White Plains, NY is located in Westchester County and conveniently just 25 miles north of New York City. This transit hub is a commuter's dream with an impressive and efficient public transportation system and express trains lasting only 30 minutes into Manhattan. Additionally, White Plains may be a suburban town but it has many urban amenities. In the area you will find major malls, a revitalized downtown featuring outstanding restaurants, boutiques, arts and cultural destinations, and nightlife. With major corporations, great schools, colleges and universities, White Plains is viewed by residents and visitors as one of the most attractive and desirable cities in the state in which to live, work, shop, and play.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly